ankur-sundara - Info about Ankur Sundara.
I do security consulting with Leviathan Security. CS grad from University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. InfoSec nerd with a focus in web and cloud security.
- XS-Leaks: Currently doing lots of research into various vectors for XS-leaks, hopefully a talk in the future?? Some browser vulns discovered, including CVE-2021-37989
- PyYAML 0day/Jul 2020: Found a vulnerability in PyYAML's default deserialization method (FullLoader) which allowed attackers to obtain arbitary code execution (CVE-2020-14343)
- Currently working as a Security Consultant @ Leviathan Security: Web, cloud, and game security
- Research Intern @ Trail of Bits/Summer 2019: Worked on slither-codegen, a project to generate EVM Bytecode directly from SlithIR
- SWE Intern @ Instabase/Summer 2018: Worked on a distributed systems scaling framework, full stack web development, and fixed security bugs
- SWE Intern @ Formlabs/Summer 2017: Full stack web dev, created a new company blog, outlined a new API version for authenticated API requests and a protocol for upgrading
- Web Development Intern @ Seceon/Summer 2016: Created a server anlytics aggregation portal
- Research Intern @ JHU Center for Computational Biology/Summer 2015: Worked with prof Liliana Florea to develop an algorithm for detecting different types of gene alternative splicing events