ankur-sundara - Info about Ankur Sundara.
Junior at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. I have a wide range of interests in Computer Science. However, my main areas of focus are in Cybersecurity, Full-stack Web Dev (+ Exploitation), Cryptography, and Distributed Systems.
- SWE Intern @ Instabase/Summer 2018 - Worked on a distributed systems scaling framework and some full stack web development
- Web Development Intern @ Formlabs/Summer 2017 - Full stack web dev, created a blog portal page, outlined API version 2 for authenticated requests
- Web Development Intern @ Seceon/Summer 2016 - Created a server anlytics aggregation portal
- Research Intern @ JHU Center for Computational Biology/Summer 2015 - Worked with prof to develop an algorithm for detecting gene splicing events
- Frameworks: Flask, Django, MeteorJS, Redux, OpenGL, OpenCV, Android SDK, React Native
- Devtools: git, Gradle, Bazel, Babel, Webpack, Make, Docker, K8s
- Other: Pentesting knowledge